Photography has become a very common hobby in these days due to the availability of smart phone cameras at a cheaper rate. You can surely get a good click with these cameras. However if you are looking to get a great picture that you really want at a higher quality level, maybe you could try a DSLR Camera. They are also portable and can give you the speed and fast focus you will need to get that perfect picture.
Features of a DSLR Camera
You can choose the DSLR as they are amongst the best rated cameras by most of the photographers.
- DSLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex. With these cameras, the photographer can view the image directly through the lens.
- DSLRs are waterproof and can also get you closer to your subject to be able to get the best click.
- The mirror of DSLR cameras are known to open up when the shutter is pressed. This exposes the sensor to the light.
- DSLRs are known to have the largest sensors. These sensors allow you to get great pictures even in low-light like indoors, evenings or night. The DSLR cameras are more powerful and have bigger image sensors. The sensor size of the DSLR cameras enables you to make larger prints than any other cameras.
- They have the ability to give you better quality images with more automatic features that give you better control over your camera and your shot.
- The DSLR camera kit usually includes not only the camera but also the lens. You will usually get a 19-55 mm zoom lens. You can also buy interchangeable lens that can capture different shots like long zooms, landscapes and even close ups.
- You can also go for a DSLR camera without lens especially if you already have a special lens. However you must definitely check if your lens is compatible with the model of the camera you intend to purchase.
- There are many DSLR cameras available in the market. When you are planning to buy a DSLR camera, you must also check if it comes with APS-C image sensor (also known as a crop sensor), or a full frame image sensor.
An image sensor in a digital camera is a light-sensitive component which digitally records the image after you press the shutter. The image sensor of a DSLR is usually larger than your camera phone.
The higher the sensor, the more light it will use to create an image. With more light, the image will be more clear and detailed. So, you will see that DSLR will usually have higher sensors than any other cameras of any other type.
When you are going for a DSLR camera, one of the DSLR cameras on the top of your list can be the Pentax full frame DSLR. You can view more about the feature, advantages and comparison with other cameras on http://www.blueslr.com/pentax-dslr-cameras/pentax-k-1-full-frame/
The other one should be Canon. Canon also has a good range of DSLR cameras with varied features. Even though you might have decided that Canon is the right brand to go for your camera, it can be still difficult to decide which model to put your finger on. You can make your choice on the basis of the price or even the features. You can find the best Canon DSLR cameras compared 🙂 online so you can decide which one suits your requirements the best.
DSLR cameras are faster, smarter and better by any standard. They are not only for the professional photographers but also for the newcomers. So, if you are planning to buy a camera, it is highly advisable to go for a DSLR camera of a good brand.